Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Not all who wander, stay wandering

Like I mentioned before, I have been MIA for quite some time. So, one may wonder where have you been within the last 3 months?


Here you have it.
Wedding in Virginia


Wedding selfie. Yes, I did that.
Photo via Facebook
Two very dear friends of mine had an absolute beautiful wedding in Virginia. I was able to share this day with them both. 

They are two of the most wonderful, beautiful people that you will ever meet.

I was dateless as my husband was away on business.

Next up, my husband and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary in Charleston, South Carolina.  


Ocean view from a 35 mm lens. 

Oh my, what a lovely stash you have.

While we didn't have much time to take full advantage of all the historical sites and events that Charleston had to offer, we did, however, enjoy some delicious food, scenery, architecture and also some quality time together.

Between a few different weekend trips, 40 hour work weeks, a heavy school load, I am proud to say that I have been faithful in the gym and working on my CrossFit skills. I have finally grasped the art of kipping, and slowly mastering the skill.

Slowly.

I'm not sure if anyone else out there has had difficulty 'kipping,' but I sure did. I've also been working on my clean and snatch again, as my shoulders make their way to a healthy state of mobility. 


Reminder:


No comments:

Post a Comment