Saturday, July 27, 2013

Back at it


It has been longer than I had anticipated being absent from writing and documenting on here, but I guess that's what happens when you're working 40 hours a week, making time for the gym, all the while taking 16 credits of online classes, and of course the normal day-to-day tasks.

Because I was diagnosed with two separated shoulders and tendonitis in my right knee, I also thought (on top of the CrossFit and other high intensity workouts) that it would be in my favor to try and fashion some flexibility. Because, apparently I am lacking in that area. 

I don't want to spike my cortisol levels any more than they already have been, so I have started to begin my mornings with 60-90 minutes of hot-yoga 3 days a week. And let me tell you, it's been both challenging and beneficial thus far. 

A site for sore eyes early in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment