Wednesday, April 10, 2013

And the madness begins

Just a warning, if I do not get on here to post as often for the rest of the month of April, this is why: college final projects and tests.

I am trying to get my butt to the gym in the midst of chaos, but that does mean that it is cutting into my blogging time. My school needs to take priority at this very moment in time.

As I burry myself in books, papers and notecards with endless nights filled with coffee and Beethoven, rest assured that I am still on the track to reaching my goals.

Getting to the gym is the one thing I look forward to in breaking up my days of studying, internships, writing papers and miscellaneous social media pieces (life of a PR student). Cranking out media kits and all sorts of fun projects (that are more than time consuming) have been overtaking the hours in my day.

I have also been noticing little, tiny zits popping up on my pale face due to stress, and maybe a little anxiety, but it is my "senior year." Could I expect anything else?

Nonetheless, I will post as often as possible through the madness. 



Cheese-ball quote of the day, but it's something that I like to be reminded of every now and again - especially while in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment