Thursday, January 23, 2014

I'm back

So, it's been about 4 months since my last entry, but I have a valid excuse. Really, I promise.

What I have been up to the last 4 months:

Husband received new job orders, so we upped and moved from one coast to the next. I live an interesting and exciting life.

While moving cross-country, my man had Hand-Foot-and-Mouth disease via our nieces. 

Worst trip of my life.

Not kidding.



Snow, traffic, and mountains; no thanks to reliving that moment.

My ladies on the east coast - I can't help but miss them.

One confident man right there.
I also got a puppy-child, who we named Rogue. She's 6 months old now... Like I said, it's been awhile since I last updated my cyber life - including social media.


9 weeks

Uncle Iver and Rogue at 9 weeks

Rogue's first snowfall.
I finished up my last semester of college and graduated with a BA in Public Relations. BEST degree.


Grandma & Grandpa

Mom & Dad

My Beautiful Sisters
Went home (back to the Midwest) for Christmas - for a month. It was a long time.
 

Our family photo. And yes, it was for laughs.


Christmas Eve with my main man.

The traditional, "Christmas morning picture in our PJ's."





Finally, after 3 weeks of searching, we found a place to rent that didn't have breed, age, or some kind of dog restriction. Really not a fan of those breed restrictions.


Because, she's obviously crazy.
All the while, I have been hopping from gym to gym, workout room to workout room, and one yoga studio to the next. I am more than excited to hunker-down and get back into a routine with a consistent schedule.

Hats off to no more moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment