Saturday, February 2, 2013

Slowly, but surely

Though school has started and now I am bombarded with the dreadful daily commute to school, homework, projects, and an internship to fill up my time, I am still making it a priority to get to the gym and hit my goals. 

Physically, I am still working to get stronger, leaner, and more toned, but I am seeing results; which makes me happy. 

I haven't posted in awhile, but here are my measurements that I took this evening. 

Measurements

Biceps:     10 1/2"
Forearms:    8 3/4"
Waste:      27 1/2"
Hips:       32 1/2"
Glutes:     36 1/4"
Thighs:     21 1/2"
Calf:       13 1/2"

Weight:     Need to step on a scale--which I don't have at home.

I am noticing, as I felt that I already knew before I began my workouts, that the diet has more to do with results than I realize. I am going to cut carbs the next two weeks, after the Super Bowl tomorrow--of course, to a bare minimum. Due to the lack of carbs, I am going to crank up on the leafy-green-veggies and low fat protein. As I have been within the last couple weeks, I will continue to cut/limit sugar to my daily diet. I have also cut out alcohol; maybe a glass of wine here and there, but that's pretty much it. 

If you have made some goals for yourself in the realm of physical fitness, keep it up! It takes awhile to reach those goals, and it takes 100% consistency and determination. 

Goal this week: Eat more GREENS and less of the BROWNS a.k.a carbs.

I haven't been posting much for my workouts on here due to time, but also that they are relatively similar to the workouts that I have already posted. I want to make sure that I am implementing muscle confusion into my weekly work-outs, so that I am working different areas each day.

I thought that this was pretty hilarious, and I hope you do too.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment