Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday

If you're like me, you ate way too much food--bad food--than your body needed today/this evening. So, what's that mean? Well, it means that I have a stomachache and a long workout ahead of me tomorrow.

Some may argue that you should stay away from the "junkie-foods" FOREVER and NEVER eat it--ever; no exceptions. I beg to differ.

I mean come on! No pizza? No more cookies, EVER? Psh. Yeah right. 

I know that sugar itself isn't the best thing for your body, especially in access, but I don't think that it's the worst thing in the world to "shock your body" once and a great while. I know that I have read this theory more than once before, but in all honesty, it's what you eat 85% of the time that matters the most. 







Though I say that it's OK to "Shock your body" from time to time, I am only allowing myself today as my "junkie-day" for awhile. I have goals to meet, and I am sticking to my disciplines, but I wanted to let--whoever is reading this--know that I'm not about to tell you that you can never have another sweet, or piece of "junk food" in your life! No thanks. I do believe that life is short, and sometimes you just need to eat that brownie, but make sure that you're working for the brownie and not making the brownie work for you.

Anyhow, I will hopefully get the chance to get on here and tell you about my workout tomorrow--should be pretty killer. I'm taking some extra time in the gym tomorrow because I want to kick it up a notch or two, but I also have a crap load of homework that needs to be done--and it's all essay and booklet project stuff. Yuck. So, it's straight to the gym after class, then off to the coffee shop for some hardcore study time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment