Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 1 no carbs: easier said than done

OK, I don't know about you, but my goodness! Going "carbless" is one of the hardest things to do, if you're me. Not that I eat a ton of carbs as it is, but to have a few tortilla chips crumbled on top of my salad for some "crunch" sounds very tempting. Anyhow, I'm sticking with it, and 3/4 of my gallon of water for today is left. 

I got a little sick, from a gluten product I ate the other day, on accident, and now my stomach is doing a few unmentionables that I need not to allude to. Nonetheless, this drinking a gallon thing helps quite a lot when you're not feeling 100%.

I went to the gym, but as you can imagine... As soon as I hit the treadmill, it was time to leave, so it's yoga night! I'm going to do some stretching and focus on my breathing and strength. As for tomorrow, I'll be hitting the gym pretty hard.

When you're pushing yourself, make sure not to forget to listen to your body and what your body needs; such as a yoga night. Rest is just as important as a balanced diet--at least I think so.

Anyhow, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment