Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pancake brilliance

As you know, I have been creating a March challenge for myself, and it has been going... Alright; to say the least. It's been hard, as I have mentioned before, with my "moving around" lifestyle. Each week there is a different bed to sleep in, and a different kitchen to cook in. Nonetheless, I was on Pinterest this week and found the phenomenal pancake recipe, so I tried it this morning and it was delicious!

Pancake Brilliance
2 eggs beaten
1 smashed banana
>>>I added some cinnamon and vanilla extract<<<
*"Grease" with coconut oil*


I'm telling you, these were absolutely delectable, and I didn't even feel the guilt of all the carby-carbs, sugars and fats. However, I did spread a little peanut-butter over the top of these delicious cakes, but next time I think I will use some honey.

These are Paleo friendly, as there are no carbs, starch, or sugar! Protein packed and surprisingly scrumptious!

My thoughts: I wonder if you could replace the banana with pumpkin in the fall? I shall try!

No comments:

Post a Comment