Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sweat it out

The other day I did a workout that I kind of put together, and it definitely wiped me out! So, here was the workout...

Warm Up

Run 8 minutes on the treadmill at a 6.5+ speed, and increase .5 every 2 minutes--if possible for some HITT. >>You can also bring it up and down too, just make sure that you're increasing intensity. 

Front Squats:  Moderate weight 3 sets of 25
Dead lift:     Work your way up to a one rep. max 10, 7, 3, 5, 3

Workout

6 Rounds
100 jump rope
200 meter sprint
20 wall balls
>>Repeat without rest in-between

400 meter row
Knees to chest
400 meter row
40 Russian Twists
400 meter row
Alternating release push-ups

2 :45 "regular" planks
2 :45 side planks (each side)

STRETCH

This workout really wore me out, especially with the now rest in-between the 6 rounds. I will definitely be doing this one again.

Happy gym time!


Oh yeah, I saw this picture and I just had to share it! So great.

No comments:

Post a Comment