Monday, March 4, 2013

Meal time

I didn't have a lot of time to prepare dinner tonight--gosh darn homework, and my queazy stomach--but I put together something mildly delicious. 

Two handfuls of fresh baby spinach, one white plumb--or whatever they're called, and one organic chicken breast baked in tinfoil with 3 tablespoons of fresh organic salsa, and a little feta sprinkled on top. Notice, no carbs!


I went to the grocery store tonight, since my gypsy lifestyle has led me to provide food and shelter; no, I'm kidding, but I really did need some groceries for the next two days, and these were it; not in photograph, eggs, 3 Chobani yogurts, and chicken.


I'm nearing the end of my gallon of water, and before I know it... Day 1 of March Challenge will be conquered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment