Friday, March 8, 2013

Some good eats

As I have mentioned once or twice before, I am living what I like to call a "gypsy lifestyle." Moving from one house to the next, depending on where I need to be that week. 

Anyhow, these are some of the "carbless meals" that I have been eating for my "march challenge."

Breakfast
2 whole eggs, 1 egg white
1 C. of spinach
1/4 C. low fat cheddar cheese
1 Chobani yogurt
1 handful of mixed nuts
1 mug of Good Earth spiced tea



Dinner
1 4 oz. Chicken breast (no hormones) baked w/ Italian spices & low-fat, all natural, caesar salad dressing (from WholeFoods)
2 C. fresh spinach sprinkled with dried blueberries, cranberries, and candied walnuts
1 Nectarine


I have learned, and am continuing to learn, cleaner eating is much easier to cook and prepare in a hurry than i fully realize. 

Also, don't forget the H2O!

No comments:

Post a Comment